• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Should I get WHMCS?

Should I get WHMCS

• Total voters

Tiger-Matt

Hi, im currently wondering If I should get WHMCS, and also another question, is, is it worth the money, I would love to hear your opinions on this

Add After 2 comment

Basically, I just need it for creating accounts automatically, and quickly! Would you say it was better than the cheaper iPanel?

Last edited:
If you are using it for shared/reseller and want everything automatic then WHMCS is your way to success. There is also some addons for VPS out there, not sure how good they are. But yes WHMCS is def worth every penny.

I've been using WHMCS for years and I'd definately recommend it. It has a lot of great features that most hosts will need.

If you feel you need it then yes, go for it.

Not sure why you are making a poll (they have a feature list; just see if it's right for you), but it's a damn good piece of software - and cheap considering its features :)

Depends on many things. It looks like a very good product and I would use it if I could afford it. I use Client Exec because it is free with my reseller package.

Mark

whmcs is one of the best billing and ticketing system. it depends what is your need.
if you need to create accounts only than have a look on custom php scripts

Speaking from experience with WHMCS and other previous top billing systems, I can strongly recommend WHMCS. It works great, has regular updates and a great community forum. Addons are possible with this too.

Go for it.

P.S. if you're worried about price take a look around on Google, there are resellers out there with cheaper pricing to help you get started.

WHMCS is a very worth-while investment. I've played with a few scripts in the past to see which I liked the best. WHMCS seems to work the best, and is one of the easiest to use/configure.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do though ^_^

Basically, I just need it for creating accounts automatically, and quickly! Would you say it was better than the cheaper iPanel?

If it is only for automatic account creation and you can't afford WHMCS, try using a free script like The Hosting Tool from Johny.

And, if you can afford, YES, WHMCS is value for money.

If you are looking for advance billing features along with custom reports then you may invest in WHMCS else there are many FREE billing applications available.... just search for them ;)

Back