• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutcast hosting And Unmetered webhosting

Testtube

Hello,

Realsecurity.net is proud to announce the deployment of live streaming services.

Below is a list of our current pricing for available Bit rates:

24Kbps - $0.50
32Kbps - $0.75
56Kbps - $1.25
64Kbps - $1.50
80Kbps - $1.75
128Kbps - $2.75
160Kbps - $3.50

*Slots must be ordered in increments of 10.

Please contact testtube@tampabaydsl.com with any questions or concerns or reply here. You may order your Shoutcast package by visiting this link: http://www.realsecurity.net/?id=shoutcast

We use premium bandwidth from Major Tier 1 backbone providers, including Level 3, XO, Global Crossing, Aleron, and Cogent.

The majority of our servers are located in Tampa, FL. But we are also expanding and have purchased some new dual xeon servers from theplanet.
Concerned about speed? Test ours at the link below:
http://www.realsecurity.net/test_10mb.dat.1

We have just recently purchased a large bulk of bandwidth and we are blowing accounts out as fast as we can Now is the time to take advantage of huge amounts of BW at awsome pricing.
We are currently offering Unmetered Bw for webhosting for 55 dollars a month. You may be asking how can we actually offer this? Well like i said we purchased a large amount of Bandwidth All of our servers in Florida are on 10 megabit ports and are unmetered. We are putting a maximum of 3 clients per server (p4 2.0-2.4 ghz 512 ram) To keep the server lightning fast. And to passing the savings on to our clients.

Again if you have any questions feel free to ask me or email me @ testtube@tampabaydsl.com or find my other contact info in my profile.

Regards,
Realsecurity.net Sales
http://www.realsecurity.net

Woah, funny I came across this topic.

I've been using Realsecurity's services for quite some time and I am a very happy customer of this company. There has been many times that I have been helped out by the owner. He is extremely reliable, speedy, and has very reasonable pricing. All my money was well spent for everything that I have invested for Realsecurity.

I recommend everyone else to do the same. Invest some money into getting services from this company. I may be working out a big deal with this company in the future for free/cheap hosting at Illusionfxnet by purchasing some servers. Don't miss out on this deal! And don't think by what you see on these plans is the only thing that can be worked out because he can make deals and offers if needed!

Well that's all for now, thanks a lot Testtube! And what's up?

You broke the first rule - unmetered - and it's funny the only other post is someone you host.

The mods are gonna get ya LOL

Actually i read the rules in this forum and didnt see anything in regards to unmetered. services

Secondly I stated its a 10 megabit port and how many customers would be going on each box Because i dont keep track of the actual usage I also stated the port would be shared between X amount of users per box I believe What the mods are trying to do is stop the con artist hosts that offer unlimited Bandwidth or unlimited disk space and then limit them to somthing stupid. when they go over X amount of usage.

My service is exactly as i said it is. But since you have a problem with it Ill rephrase it Any account that signs up will share up to 3200 gigs of usage per month Since thats the limit of the port Perhaps you didnt know that. Idealy if your on a server thats not active you could find yourself using the majority of 10 megabits. However you will be sharing the total Bandwidth between 3 other users If you would like to look at some MRTG graphs on servers that are full with other clients with this service i can provide that.

Also to point out Why is it bad For lancing to say a good word about my company an entire day after i posted my services? Is it that you cant stand i offer awsome service for the price? Or that i have customers that are pleased with my services and you dont?
Also to clear somthing else up I dont provide hosting to lance
However I have secured and tweaked His servers and provide him exceptional service At a great price which more than likly is why he responded to my post.

You say you find it funny the only reply was one from somone i host.
I dont think its funny The majority of the posts in this forum Dont have any replys to them. I dont have many customers that frequent this forum but iam sure the ones that do will chime in. On my behalf

One more thing I believe it states in the rules in this particular forum not to post useless stuff in other peoples offers So perhaps you should take your own advice.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact me directly and leave it out of my thread thanks :)

-Ryan C

Last edited:
Back