• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutcast hosting needed

Surfz

Hey there mates,

Type - Shoutcast hosting
Bitrate - 24kbps to 32 kbps
Listeners Slots - 20 to 50

Requirements - Preferably Unmetered if metered please state the bandwidth provided.

Thanks,
Jay

Hello,

DeiseHost.Com can provide you with the following:

500 MB Disc Space
10 GB Monthly Data Transfer
cPanel 11
Fantastico DeLuxe
SonicPanel Extension (ShoutCast)
128 KBps
20 Slots
AutoDJ

$8.99/mo via PayPal.

As this is a custom plan, please PM me for a setup link.

Kind regards,
Dan
http://www.deisehost.com

thanks dan for the offer but i guess if i'm streaming at 128 kbps, 10 gb bandwidth won't be sufficient. Besides, the bitrate that i require would be 24-32 kbps as i intend to set up this radio stream for low bandwidth listeners. thanks again ;)

thanks dan for the offer but i guess if i'm streaming at 128 kbps, 10 gb bandwidth won't be sufficient. Besides, the bitrate that i require would be 24-32 kbps as i intend to set up this radio stream for low bandwidth listeners. thanks again ;)

No problem.

If you don't find a host, let me know and I will set one up to suit your requirements. :)

Doesn't SonicPanel allow you to specify the bitrate as long as it's no higher than the host allows? If so then it should work okay for you Surfz :) including the transfer amount.

thanks for the suggestions everyone but it would be better if there are "unmetered" packages.

Custom Plan, PM for order link :)

32 kbps Bitrate
50 Max Listeners
Dedicated Bandwidth

$20/mo

We accept Paypal and AlertPay

Hey,

Check out Racked Hosting. We program our own control panel (SCPanel), and have great priced metered and unmetered packages to suit your needs.

100 GB metered package starts at only $9.99! (128 kbps, max 500 listeners)

If you send me an email (mike@rackedhosting.com), I will give you 1 month free of any package you'd like to try us out! We understand moving streaming hosts is a big decision!

Have any questions? Email sales@rackedhosting.com, or call 1-866-5RACKED.

Back