• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutcast Server

AvalHosting

Hello, i'm l'm in need of a Shoutcast Server for a fan site. my max buget it 10/m and 100/y so can anyone give me anyoffers? i would pefure alot of bandwidth.

thanks
austin

Hello Austin,

We can offer you the following package:

Shoutcast Servers:
• 64kbps - 30 cents per slot
• 96kbps - 50 cents per slot

ALL of our shoutcast hosting packages come with the following features as standard:
• Stock Control Panel
• FREE Setup
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee

Support:
We offer fast & friendly support in the following ways:
• By Email
• Forums
• Via Instant Message (MSN, Yahoo!, AIM)

Network Infrastructure:
If you would like a copy of the network and datacenter you would be hosted at please contact me via email.

Company Information:
Lake Shore Computers is a US/Canada based company which operates US, Canadian, And UK servers. We have been in business over 3 years, starting as a computer repair and sales shop selling to local companies. In February of 2005 we decided to start selling web hosting, privately to local companies and some people online. During the summer we noticed the high demand for our service, and as of August 2005 have gone public with our services.

if you have any queries about any of our services please contact us. Please note there is no order link as we are redoing our site!, so please contact me to order

Last edited:
Hello,

We can provide the following which meets your budget requirements best:

• 10 concurrent listener slots @ 48 kbps each

$8.64 per month or $103.68 per year

We can offer bitrates up to 128kbps, and listener slots up to 100, but if you require anything higher you'll have to up your budget slightly.

More information about our Shoutcast servers can be found at http://www.hartserver.net/shoutcast.php

Back