• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sii---x Hundred!

sarmth

Actually, if we were in New Zealand it would be more like --- Hundrid rather then Six Hundred ^_^

Hope everyone is having a great day, I sure do miss the good old days when this place was bustling with life... :ninja:

I miss the good old days too! I'm always checking here to see if there's anything new happening, but there doesn't seem to be much :(

Thanks for the congrats ^_^

Peo, do you have some master plan to suddenly increase the number of people that come to the forums ?

[MENTION=16868114]sarmth[/MENTION] I didn't see your post until now, sorry.

There are still a lot of people visiting the forum, just not posting much. There's been a decline in free hosting during the last five years so we might have to change it into a forum about Flappy bird or One direction... Just kidding.

We will try to get some old members back and new members posting too. Emailing NLC members has been suggested by deeplist and if you have any other ideas let me know.

i have to many posts. been here a long time now, but, just so not active. congrats to you on making 600. it is not easy now days it seems.

I don't know why I got reminded of stu and decided to pop by here, so I guess this is most apt:

-------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes: yet another useless post count thread :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------

Back