• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Site Review

Looks good.

Got a FILE NOT FOUND on one of the headers, and I think the text, like on the news headlines should be pushed farther away from that vertical line.

Looks nice....

I got a big "File Not Found" and a small "File Not Found" at the top of your page, tho. Personally, I don't have any problems with your text, IMO they look fine. Or did you change it from what Hobbes saw to how it currently looks?

Heh... looks like you're using it for your real site now. Guess this post was *yet another* unnecessary post... :p

I only put it up as main site so that the SSI not founds and stuff would go away =)

It was a definite I was going to use the site, just wasn't sure what to put on it or change.

Well the right nav side messes up pretty good in opera that probably just opera thought. And whats up with all the popups I got 5.

Back