• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SiteGround

.Joe.

Yours Truly
NLC
http://www.siteground.com/vbulletin-hosting.htm

It has an amazing package, but it's only less then 10$ (6$ if I pay 2yrs. up front // no setup fee) a month (25$ setup). That is a fantastic price, and I'll be willing to purchase it if its true. I've done some research and I've found some pretty good things about it.

For 10.00$/mth. (25.00$ Setup) I can get vBulletin, and installation, webhosting and all the features.
For 83.00$/yr. (No Setup) I can get vBulletin, and installation, webhosting, and all the features.
For 143.00$/2yrs. (No Setup) I can get vBulletin, and installation, webhosting, and all the features.
(All prices are marked in USD // FREE domain with each package)

Which one do you think is the best choice?

I'm just wondering, if I missed it - has anyone used/known this company and has any information to share?

Thank you,
Joe.

Last edited:
if i'm not wrong, www.unsocialme.com (I don't own this site, I just came across it and ran a traceroute) uses siteground vbulletin hosting.

you could try contacting the owner (Chase) for some details

Its not that I need more details, its I want to know what other people think about it.

Its looks like a fantastic package.

From what I've read on their site, they require you to have a vBulletin license and only assist with the installation. Notice the star above 'vBulletin Installation*' then underneath it has:
* vBulletin is a paid application, which you can purchase from here (this is linked to vbulletin.com site). Once you have a license copy for using vBulletin, our support team will assist you with its installation.

They do not give you a free vBulletin license, they simply install it for you.

Woah, thank you for catching that. My eyes are not as good as they use to be :p Anyways, well...that kind of drops the value :) I knew it couldn't be true...

And, they're selling Reseller and VPS's with 500GB Disc Space, and 5000GB bandwidth for insane prices...do you think its a scam?
Its only something like - 42.00$/yr.

Never mind, they make sure you have to purchase 5 accounts - it adds up to 250$ a year.

Last edited:
I know a few people using siteground... they love them and there support .. i personally do not use them but i have sen a few load problems offering that kind of space/bandwidth for a low cost you know they are overselling :)

Siteground has a forum. Perhaps you could try contacting several of their clients for feedback.

Don't rely on testimonilas as they are not that credible in general ;)

Back