• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

small advertisements

shred444

Does anyone know if there is a program that allows you to display many 120 * 60 banner on my site? I need this for the right hand side of the pages, but all i can find is CJ.com. And they dont count the click throughs and sign ups that i get.

Several small affiliate programs feature creatives in this size, as do most CPA networks (ie Websponsors.com, DirectLeads, OnResponse, Safe-Audit, FineClicks, etc).

Amongst the major banner networks for small-medium sites that support buttons are: Advertising.com, BurstMedia, Zonfire and ValueClick.

Standard Internet's BulkClicks, ClickThruTraffic and AllClicks also support 120x60 graphical spots.

Actually, I don't know of any CPM/CPC providers who support those sizes, though they used to be quite popular a few years ago.

I'm sure there are still a few CPA programs managed through the affiliate networks that offers banners with those specs, though I don't know how you'd locate them except with blood, sweat and tears.

Anyone else know a decent banner net who supports alternative banner sizes?

This might also be a good time to get an update on skyscrapers and recs, such as those approved for standardization by the IAB earlier this year.

Valuead supports 120x60 and 125x125. But they're not very good (I had a very low ctr with them).

Back