• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small hosting

BananaMaster

Hello,

I've started a new project. It'll be a proxy site that only 5-10 peoples use very shortly and not much with restricted access (password), it will be in disguise so there won't be a chance of your server being black listed. Won't be heavy on the server as I said only a few times it'll be used. Must ofcourse have PHP with external url opening.

Diskspace: 10mb
Bandwith: 3gb
MySQL: 1 (don't even know if I need it, but just incase)

And in return I will put some banner ads on the site, no pop-ups though.

Last edited:
Are you willing to post? If so then Havokhost.com can serve you. We have a variety of plans, offering up to 25gb, and 50 Mysql databases, so more than what your asking for :D. Either PM me for more information, or register at the site.

Thanks!

Are you willing to post? If so then Havokhost.com can serve you. We have a variety of plans, offering up to 25gb, and 50 Mysql databases, so more than what your asking for :D. Either PM me for more information, or register at the site.

Thanks!

Could we sort out some sort of deal as I would just rather put ads on my site.

Back