• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Request

@aloycasmir
Right, this would be a pretty good idea. :)

Momentarily... I'm 80% testing. I will put my site on all of the hosts as soon as it will be ready. I may choose one as primary, and few others as secondary hosts.

If you wish a decent sized account to trial on, pm me your desired username and password and we can sort something out for you.

~Edy,
i have some comment here about dmmcintyre3 and salahnecibi

For dmmcintyre3, i've read his blog, it seems like he have some knowledge in handling linux servers, it is something good.

while salahnecibi, in another thread, he is asking about how to create a reseller account in WHM and setting up the nameserver for his cPanel host under his VPS.
since it is something simple and he can't do it, it shows that he is lack of linux server management skills.

Plus, although dmmcintyre3 is using a free domain, but it is a TLD and it have full capabilities on DNS,
while salahnecibi is using co.tv free sub domain which proven to have problem if you trying to create a sub domain under a co.tv sub domain(which I already tested). therefore, as a web hoster, co.tv is not a choice where a web hoster should consider at all. and lots of web hoster already knew about this problem with co.tv

therefore, if i were you, i will definitely choose dmmcintyre3's service if compare with salahnecibi

salahnecibi, no offense, this is just my opinion according to the current facts.
i am not trying to defame you or wat so ever. just speaking the truth.
i am sorry if you feel offended.

@Jordan Mclay
Ok, I PMed you the desired account information for Crunch-Host.

@CS Squad
Thank you really, really much. :p

Edy,

I would like to offer you.

200 MB Diskspace,
5 GB Bandwidth,
10 Each features.

If you are interested please pm me.

Last edited:
@Bossbuild
It's not bad, but is there any difference between you and Batcave?

@obosor
Ok. I PMed you for 200MB Space, 4.000MB Traffic and 10x Features. Thank you! :)

Any other offer?

Sure. Everything is Ok with all the offers I got.

Momentarily, the favorite is ColorHost because:
  • It's more professional, because it's paid.
  • It's here since more than an year.
  • No downtime so far.
  • The specifications are very, very good.[/ilst]

Well, if you want, I can review all those who offered me hosting. Let's say... that I'll write a testimonial for each of you I'm happy to be hosted. :p

@dummcintyre3
I'm very sorry for this. I wrote all the hosters in a document and I will check them out a.s.a.p. :)

Sure that I am going to use your account. At least for testing, if not for hosting my site.

Guys, I forgot to tell you one very, very important thing. If you feel that soon you will oversell because of me or you simply don't believe in my tests, or you just want to do so, please disable my account (if you can tell me before this, it would be great). :)

If you feel that soon you will oversell because of me or you simply don't believe in my tests, or you just want to do so, please disable my account (if you can tell me before this, it would be great). :)

It's not a problem, the biggest user has not even hit 100 mb bw or disk yet. I have plenty of room to grow.

Back