• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Request

Surveys

Fascinating post there CSsquad.
Looks like Edy's doing the FeederRound I mentioned elsewhere. Re: Aloy, it's just statistics... the two problems with new hosts are Bad Luck and Turnover Operations. If you put host age on a graph, you could ski on the slope of these metrics.

The interesting thing is Edy's spin is different from mine - I tend to run quieter accounts that don't need 5-1 bandwidth.

Well... umm... I just thought that a normal account should have about 1:5 Space : Traffic, because most of the hosts offer 1:5 or 1:10. Even 1:100 the oversellers.

www.keenhost.net can offer what you need!

However on our base package we only require 10 forum posts to get your account opened. You did ask fro no posts, so this might not be an option for you! However if your out of options feel free to give us a try!

Thanks alot and I hope you choose us!

Eddy , it's just that the hosts never do like their resources not being put to optimum use .
If you dedicate 1gb space , 95 percent people never seem to use even 10 percent of it , or all they use it is for backups or storing stuff that they don't wish to store on their local hard drive .

Even if you don't use that much space and bandwidth , the costs incurred to maintain those services do apply and besides , wouldn't it be better to serve 5 people with 200mb(and upgrading it when you require more , even when most of them don't get beyond that even with large cms and forum systems) than 1 person with 1gb space(wherein he doesn't use it up , and instead just gathers all of it for peace of mind). It's plainly unused potential which can actually benefit more people and I'm certainly not talking just about space , even bandwidth .

But that's just my opinion , I know that the feeling that you have substantially more resources than needed infuses a sense of security , but should it come at the cost of more users who might benefit from it , is a matter you can decide yourself .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

@Ammo
The design is not bad but you don't have a site. This means you are (most likely) just P2H. This means I have to post in the forum. This means I will have to register before, and I don't like registering to forums. This means I should do something I don't like, in order to receive a P2H package. But a P2H package cannot be received without posting because it's P2H. So I will have to post in a forum (I already said this). Sure, I will try it! :D I was just pessimist.

@aloycasmir
Umm... right. Well... I already thought at this.

I think this thread should be closed. I received very good offers from company owners like you. :D

I can't decide who is the "winner". Well... nobody can. :)

You can close it if you want to. If I will want it again, I will post for it just like everyone else.

Thanks.

Hey Edy :)

I got a server for personal usage and for hosting friends. I would be more than happy to help you if you wish :)

I got cPanel and can give you the following :)

* 768mb space (Negotiable If needed)
* 5120mb bandwidth (Same as above)
* 20 of each feature
** No post, ads, nothing :)

I dont have a site as i dont offer paid/free hosting anymore as the only market is spammers and server killers, but i can provide a refferal of someone who has been hosted with me for free for a year. Saved him from IzFree just as it started dying...

My MSN is rsmiley@smileybb.com (Add me if you wish)

Server Specs
Disk Space:
28%
5.58 GB of 20 GB used / 14.42 GB free

Memory:
33%
342.11 MB of 1024 MB used / 681.89 MB free

Bandwidth:
0%
1.50 GB of 500 GB used / free

Totals
Memory: 512 MB
Burst: 1 GB
Disk Space: 20 GB
Bandwidth: 500 GB

Send me a PM or MSN if you want to take this up :)

** Note to others, This offer is only available to ~Edy. Not anyone else (Unless your known and trusted i suppose :))

Back