• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Small Reseller/shared plan needed

masterbo

Hello,

I am in a need of a small reseller (WHM/Cpanel shared hosting) plan:
Disk: 5Gb
Bandwidth: 200Gb or more
Sites allowed: 20 or more
SSH access (for maintenance purposes only) or Webdrive access required
Upd. Hoster 3+ years in business

Location isn't of much importance, reliability is.
Budget isn't of much importance, but for this amount of resources $5-10 is quite a good price, AFAIK.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
:-: CrocWeb :-: Litespeed | cPanel | Softaculous | R1Soft | FFmpeg :-: $2.95/mo :-:

Hello masterbo, we would like to provide you our following shared hosting package which we believe should fit your requirements perfectly:

»»»»»»
Egg Croc
»»»»»»

Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID Protected Storage: 10 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 100 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - RVSiteBuilder Pro - R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Starting at $2.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Please create a ticket to have SSH enabled on your account. You can also upgrade to our higher plans instantly.

Hello masterbo, we would like to provide you our following shared hosting package which we believe should fit your requirements perfectly: ...

Actually, I am in a need of reseller package, not a shared/multihost, i.e. I have to create separate users for every domain I host, with their own CPanel accounts.

Do you offer custom WHM/CPanel reseller plans? The lowest one is kind of too much (I simply do not need that many resources and will unlikely need during, say, a year).

Of course I plan to upgrade to larger plans as soon as I need more resources.
Thanks.

Last edited:
:-: CrocWeb :-: Litespeed | Free ClientExec | Overselling Enabled :-: $6.95/mo :-:

Hello, take a look at our following reseller hosting package:

»»»»»»
R1 Croc
»»»»»»

Unlimited Accounts, Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID Protected Storage: 20 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 200 GB
» Latest cPanel/WHM with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - RVSiteBuilder Pro - R1Soft CDP Backups
» Free Hosting Billing Software (ClientExec) - Private Nameservers - Overselling Enabled
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Starting at $6.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

If you want to pay monthly only I can make it $6.95/mo instead of the regular 3 year plan. Simply contact us on our online live chat or private message me.

Hello,

We would like to offer you our starter reseller plan.

5000 MB Disk Space
50000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Litespeed Server
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

Price: 4.25/mo

More info

If you have any question let me know.

Browsed plans - looking good. Do you offer SSH and/or Webdrive access to the sites created?
That's a must in this case.

Thank you.

Hello Masterbo,

SSH access may be enabled upon request to our support team. We do require a copy of a Government Issued Photo ID card to be scanned and uploaded to our secured client area.

Thanks.

I think that you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support. Contact them directly and see how knowledgeable their stuff.

I think that you need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support. Contact them directly and see how knowledgeable their stuff.

Of course. Prior to ordering anything, I try to investigate and find as many information about the hoster as possible.

I do not buy just because something is very cheap. Thanks for the piece of advice.

Last edited:
Your budget is a little low, IMO. You should be somewhere around $20 give or take for this. Especially with your request of shell access.

Your budget is a little low, IMO. You should be somewhere around $20 give or take for this. Especially with your request of shell access.

Would you mind to read the original post once again?

SSH access (for maintenance purposes only) or Webdrive access required

Please notice the "or".

I have already found a suitable hoster; however, if there's another suitable plan, I'll order it, too. Thank you.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Could you advise really independent hosting reviews sites?
Thanks.

I DID read your post and I saw that you said, "OR webdrive." Webdrive is nothing more than an SFTP client that maps a network drive to your computer. You'll still need shell access for SFTP to work as SFTP is nothing more than an extention of SSH.

I DID read your post and I saw that you said, "OR webdrive." Webdrive is nothing more than an SFTP client that maps a network drive to your computer. You'll still need shell access for SFTP to work as SFTP is nothing more than an extention of SSH.

Looks like I am talking about WebDisk incorporated into CPanel.
WebDisk uses WebDAV to map the remote directory to a local network drive (in case of Linux, to a mount point).

WebDisk is mostly on these days, wherever SSH isn't available in most cases.

If you want to pay monthly only I can make it $6.95/mo instead of the regular 3 year plan. Simply contact us on our online live chat or private message me.

Done.
I have bought enough reseller plans I was looking for - thanks to everyone for advice and offers.

Back