• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SMALL VPS Needed To Experiment With

NetCafe

b&
b&
Fellow hosts,

We are looking for a small VPS c/w cpanel to experiment and familiarise ourselves with.

Please quote your SMALLEST plan.

Payment is via PayPal and setup time is preferred to be instant or within 24 hours.

Kindly post offers here with specs.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Instant setup within the hour

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Host Search Top 3 | Awards | Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX, MC/Visa, Discover, PayPal, Check / Money Orders, Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth
Server Specs: Dell PowerEdge Dual Xeon Xeon 2.8GHz HT | 4GB Memory | 2x300GB SCSI Drives

V-P1
$29/mo | Free Setup | No Contract
O/S Options: CentOS | Fedora | Debian | RHE | WinServer2003
VZPP (Virtuozzo Power Panel) included
Dual Xeon 3.4GHz HT
CPU: Equal Share
128MB Memory Guaranteed | 4GB Memory Burstable
Disk: 3GB
Bandwidth Transfer: 100GB
IP Addresses: 2

www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit our site

Hello,

We accept payment via paypal, the vps will be setup within 12hours (no free or trial accounts).
We can offer you,

Linux Starter VPS

10GB Hard Drive Space
200GB Monthly Bandwidth
256MB Guaranteed RAM
1GB Burstable RAM
Virtuozzo Power Panel
Full Root Access
2 Usable IPs
Managed
Free SSL certificate
Pro-Active Monitoring
24/7 Premium Support
Redundant Hotswap Servers
Uptime Guarantee 99.9%
For only $39 per month(No setup fee)

Cpanel/WHM : $7 per month

Please let us know if you have any queries.

NetCafe, we can set up a VPS with in 24 hours. It really all depends on cpanel themselves. Below is the following VPS we can offer:

Space 10 GB
Bandwidth 90 GB
RAM 256 MB
IP Addresses 2
OS Support:
Fedora Core 2
CentOS3
Debian (stable)
VZPP yes
Direct Admin yes
Price $34.95/month
If you need cpanel, it is an extra $5/month. Please contact us if you have any questions, http://wmsys.net

WMSYS, I am curious as to the usesof the old OS releases? Centos 4 is a proven reliable OS compared to OS3, and I've used Fedora Core 3 and 4 both personally and on servers with 0 hitches. Is it the virtuazation software causing the limitations. Just a curious mind is all :).

We all know that new realeases have bugs in them. We do offer the new OSs at a simple request, but we do not recommend them. As soon as the bugs are fixed we will start fully supporting and offering the new OS releases.

Hi,

We can ioffer

10GB Disk
300GB Bandwidth
cPanel
128MB RAM
100mbps connection
Fedora Core 3
$25.00/month

PM/IM me for details.

WMSYS1 said:
We all know that new realeases have bugs in them. We do offer the new OSs at a simple request, but we do not recommend them. As soon as the bugs are fixed we will start fully supporting and offering the new OS releases.

And by that time the OS will already be old :biggrin2: .

a1whs.com said:
And by that time the OS will already be old :biggrin2: .

True. I think centos 4 has proven itself reliable. We use it on all our servers. No problems.

It might be classified as old, but VZ OS releases normally come out initially with bugs. Just as with Fedora 2, SW-Soft releases a "p1" version of the OS and then later on they release a p2, p3, p4.... and so on. If your VPS was not running Fedora Core 2 - p3 last year, cpanel would have a hard time running on it. For this reason, we try to wait until this p2 version comes out to start offering it. Personally, I rather have the old versions than the new versions that some how always give problems.

WMSYS1 said:
It might be classified as old, but VZ OS releases normally come out initially with bugs. Just as with Fedora 2, SW-Soft releases a "p1" version of the OS and then later on they release a p2, p3, p4.... and so on. If your VPS was not running Fedora Core 2 - p3 last year, cpanel would have a hard time running on it. For this reason, we try to wait until this p2 version comes out to start offering it. Personally, I rather have the old versions than the new versions that some how always give problems.

Sounds like that is a windows problem to me. :p

RapidVPS $9.99 VPS

Hello. I hope this does not violate some forum rule/commandment (If so, nuke this reply :)). I am a representative from rapidvps.com. Thanks for mentioning us on your forum.

You can read several reviews of our service on this website which we are not affiliated with:
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/RapidVPS.html

Our 9.99$ VPS does not include a control panel, but for learning Linux system administration / command line web hosting, it is perfect. You have full control over the OS just like any dedicated server and you can add packages according to the chosen distribution (centos, fedora, gentoo, deian, etc) just like you are used to. All in all, its a good way to get a cheap remote linux box on a fast internet connection.

Cheers Mate,
Harold
RapidVPS

Back