• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SnetHost.com

simplywebnet

Hey guys, I've been working on this website for a while now, working out the little kinks here and there, trying to get things absolutely perfect.

I know the forums could use some work, but that is for another day right now.

Let me know what you all think! I do accept criticism, after all, I am trying to run a successful hosting company and would like to appear very professional, while maintaining a friendly and even fun environment for employees and clients. Thanks!

http://www.snethost.com/

Also, does anyone know where I can find a possible skin/theme for Client Exec or am I going to have to do it manually? (I would like to avoid diving into new coding like that but sometimes it must be done, such as with whois.cart, which is no fun to theme ;) )

Does anyone have any other suggestions and/or know where I can find a ~GOOD~ Web 2.0 design to see more what I might change (not to copy... ...)

I worked extremely hard on this one I have now, I feel a new design (I prefer simplicity) will be good for business... :)

Back