• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So I got a haircut today

foo2thabar

NLC
"You look like a mountain man!!" is the first thing out of her mouth when she sees me. "Don't wait this long again."

I can't wait until No-Shave November. I'm going to time it so I have the whole jesus getup.

[edit]
I just realized I can't do the Jesus getup, because I'm going to do a greaser getup for halloween.

Last edited:
I got a haircut too. I wait pretty long between them to save a couple bucks, but I finally knuckled down and got a really short one for summer. Heh - I can get 2 months out of this one. (Horror) I have to use hairspray on the little cowlick in the corner. (/Horror)

In my profile picture, my hair was longer than that. Down to the bottom of my jaw until around noon today. And I hadn't shaved in a few days. So I guess I did have the mountain man thing going on. Now it's halfway past my ears on the sides, short in the back, and down to my eyebrows in the front.

Well I think it is time for me to do it too. I used to wear a long hair, but now it has become formed to suit appearance better. One more time haircut is gonna take place nearest time.

Well I think it is time for me to do it too. I used to wear a long hair, but now it has become formed to suit appearance better. One more time haircut is gonna take place nearest time.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Stop it! it's not fair Keagle, I can work out what it means - with this dial gadget I found...

Me, I need one badly, and a shave!

i cant believe my eyes, Kurt is back, but, no clue what the hell he said. lol

wath.jpg

Back