• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So I started a website and...

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
I kind of wanted to spam you guys. I know I know I am plugging my site but if anyone has an interest and music and want to look at a website about it check out my site I just made

http://instrucom.net

we are actually giving away free stuff (for real) and such so if you have an interest check it out.

Oh yeah, and what do you guys think of the site if you do happen to have time to look?

:rolleyes:

Forum rules
The following rules apply to the forums on FreeWebspace.net. Additional rules apply to the Paid Hosting and Dedicated Hosting forums. You can read those rules below the general rules. For the Webhosting Offers and Ads & Offers forums, you may only post one new thread per week.

1. Spam and referral links are not allowed (this includes cafepress and cafeshops). You can not promote your own website here. This includes co-branded free hosts. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others. It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.

Argh, I know, I am not trying to promote just acknowledge. Rules are rules though and if this thread gets deleted I understand...

Back