• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So, it's Halloween

TehGuy

As the title says, it's Halloween. I'm kinda surprised there's not a thread for this already. So, what are you peoples doing for Halloween? Scaring the ---- out of kids? Seeing a horror movie? Going to a party and getting wasted? Sitting at home and getting wasted? Getting wasted and then doing any/all of the above?

I guess there's always the slowly dying tradition of trick-or-treating to do too, if that's your thang (yet another activity that is greatly enhanced with copious quantities of alcohol!

As for me, I saw Paranormal Activity yesterday, which I thought was pretty good. The very end of it could have been better, but overall, it was good; great for getting into the Halloween mood for the weekend. Tonight, I'm going to a party where I intend to (you guessed it!) get wasted. I'll be going as a doctor, and I've got an oral syringe with which I will administer vodka shots. It's gonna be awesome.

Oh, and of course be sure to transcribe any crazy stories you end up having tonight!

(and don't forget to have a designated driver!)

Probably also handing out candy. I should just throw a handful at them every time they ring the bell and slam the door on their faces :)

Mwa ha ha ha ha

Last year we got around 50 or so.

For halloween... i went to the sneak preview of the new set of Yugioh, Stardust Overdrive *0*

It turns out vodka shots via syringe are too complicated for people who are already ----faced. Also, they probably shouldn't have been doing vodka shots while already ----faced. It came out a little too slowly for vodka really; maybe something like butter shots would have worked better.

I got wasted. Couldn't find a costume so found a big---- toy bear and cut it up, wore it as a mask with stuffed body n all.

(note: it wasn't big enough for me to get fully in, basically my head was it's head and the body hung off me like a bib)

I dressed up as Ash from Evil Dead and Army of Darkness. Yes, complete with chainsaw. I was pretty awesome.

We don't do Halloween in Australia.

Come to think of it, it may actually be illegal to go up to someone's house and ask for candy due to, given that you have a sticker stating that visits are to be made by appointment only. A law that little kids may not be aware of.

Trick-or-Treating seems to be a dying tradition, anyhow. I remember back when I was 8-ish (around 1995) just about every neighborhood in town was crowded with people going door to door, and I didn't know a single person (in my age group anyhow) that didn't go trick-or-treating. Not so much nowadays. There was one house on my street with their lights on, and maybe 10% of all the houses in the neighborhood. I saw a grand total of maybe 5 trick-or-treaters when I had to drive to Wal-Mart to get something at 8:30 PM. It seems like back when I was younger most houses participated in trick-or-treating (easily 70 or 80%).

Maybe it's just parents becoming more and more paranoid? Could also just be my imagination! I dunno!

I guess I shouldn't be too concerned; it just means less of a chance of my house being egged/TPed because I didn't give out candy.

Back