• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So Phelps is a pothead....

It's only people who abuse drugs in the first place that are a danger to themselves and society, which give drugs a bad name.

It'm drunk ubt i;kl try and ake an argument. totbwe honest, I think all drugs rhdaould be legal. Who isd tyhe government to tell mew what to do with myy body? It's me, Idshould be allowed to take whatsever drugs I want.. If somebody wants to dowa little speed as yiu said, it's their bsueiness.

Regardless of your sides, I think we all should just agree that Ben wins.

Proves that smoking pot won't stop you achieving anything, unless you get caught.

Funny thing is, they often label athletes who have had THC in there system as "Drug Cheats" using "performance enhancing drugs"... Anyone whos ever smoked any knows thats just BS :lol:

As for its legal status, doesnt take more than 10 min of research to realize the only reason its illegal is because of DuPont and the Cotton industry and not because its a nasty addictive narcotic as it was labeled in the campaign to have it outlawed...

I've done a few drugs, some 'dangerous' and some not so dangerous. Some intentionally and some accidentally (a mix of mostly good blow and a little meth was sold to me as molly [pure MDMA] once ... which I snorted). I stick with my previous ----faced post regarding what I think about the legality of drugs.

Last edited:
I really can't believe this is such a big deal.

It goes to show the attitude towards drugs in the USA to the rest of the world. This happened to a Canadian Athlete at the 1998 Olympics in Nagano. Ross Rebagliatti won the Snowboarding Super X, and like a day after he won the gold, the word came out that they found weed in his system (a snowboarder who lives in Whistler with weed in his system? Shocking. Pot is a part of a balanced breakfast in Whistler)

All this talk of stripping him of his medal and all that, even though weed was not on the IOC's banned substance list, and really, if anyone thought pot was going to make Rebagliatti go FASTER...

Anywho, he got to keep his medal. But I find it funny...Michael Phelps gets caught smoking pot well after the Olympics, gets banned for 3 months.

Ross Rebagliatti gets caught DURING the Olympics, and Roots made him a spokesperson.

I really can't believe this is such a big deal.

It goes to show the attitude towards drugs in the USA to the rest of the world. This happened to a Canadian Athlete at the 1998 Olympics in Nagano. Ross Rebagliatti won the Snowboarding Super X, and like a day after he won the gold, the word came out that they found weed in his system (a snowboarder who lives in Whistler with weed in his system? Shocking. Pot is a part of a balanced breakfast in Whistler)

All this talk of stripping him of his medal and all that, even though weed was not on the IOC's banned substance list, and really, if anyone thought pot was going to make Rebagliatti go FASTER...

Anywho, he got to keep his medal. But I find it funny...Michael Phelps gets caught smoking pot well after the Olympics, gets banned for 3 months.

Ross Rebagliatti gets caught DURING the Olympics, and Roots made him a spokesperson.

Yeahh, a high athlete is a benchwarmer.

They will never legalize the stuff, In the U.K it was dropped to a class C drug and very recently it was moved back for to a class B.
I dont personally think cannabis should be legalized even tho I smoke it myself very very rarely :)

I don't think it should be legalized, just decriminalized. Nobody would ever get anything done if it was legal.

And the class B thing is utter ----e, the government did it against advice and for stupidass reasons just to get some more support.

michael-phelps-bong-hit.jpg

News said he's got like 100 million in endorsements and ----.

Is this who you want your kids looking up to?

...Thoughts?

Better then some of the other drugs, at least you know that your kids won't die from it, if I had kids I would want them to smoke weed then take any think else.

Take a look at this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00hhmd1/Horizon_Cannabis_The_Evil_Weed/

There is some really good reasons why weed should be made legal on this program.

I don't think it should be legalized, just decriminalized. Nobody would ever get anything done if it was legal.

And the class B thing is utter ----e, the government did it against advice and for stupidass reasons just to get some more support.

I am going to admit some think, I smoke weed, not for the enjoyment although I do get enjoyment out of it but due to my health, I suffer with osteoporosis and weed takes care of the pain more then the co-codamal or --------, also I don't get the feeling of being sick on the weed then when on the tablets.

Also I get for more done on the weed then when off the weed. When I can't get hold of weed I find my self in bed resting my back and legs. Where as on the weed I go out to more call outs and can pick a computer up with no issue.

Personally I think its more down to the person them self being lazy rather then the weed.

Back