• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

So what have I missed?

Does the water flush counter clockwise in your toilets Jan? If you answered, yes... your country is backwards! If you answered no, it's backwards anyways... because it's supposed to flush counter clockwise.

Let's face it.
I spoke with my Fiancee's mother on the phone today and here right now it's about 6 Degrees Celcious. In Victoria, South Australia it's about 40 odd. That's HOT!!!

I can't wait to go back there next year. :)

It's gotta be in the negatives here... car doors are frozen shut, ponds are frozen solid, yet no snow :(

I like snow :D

At this time of year and when it behaves and is all nice and fluffy only.

Not the bad snow! :(

I used to read the discussion between all you back in that time constantly. I never found it neccessary to input any information since I was young, dumb, and full..... Well you get the point.

Been 6 years now, and I have matured into the full computer nerd I always knew I would be.

I doubt I am very well remembered though due to my very low key action, and disappearance thanks to the US Air Force =D

Just so you know Blank is still never getting his signature back. Although I question the fact that I stole it. I remember it being something about Mel Gibson.

Back