• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Solarhost.info Free Webhosting 250mb Space, 2500mb Bandwidth, FREE! No Ads!!

Ammo

Hello Everyone.

Id like to introduce you to Solarhost.info A new host that has one main goal, to provide the best and easiest webhosting available!

We offer One main Free package Which consists of:

250mb Space.
2500mb Bandwidth.
It has all the features you could need.
3X -
- MySQL Databases
- FTP Accounts
- Email Accounts
- SubDomains
- Addon Domains (Parked)
Cpanel.
Fantastico.
Stats.

The package comes with no Ads, And doesnt need any posts to request! All you have to do is signup and post and you can get your account!

I hope to see you all on the forums :)
- Dan
- Solarhost.info Team.

Looks good! How's the uptime... And how long will this host last or how long have you been in business? I always worry that new free host will close down sooner or later. :)

Last edited:
afzal said:
Low bandwidth :: Isn't it ... I need more than 10Gb

Hey, Im not sure what your going to use al that bandwidth for, But for free, I dont think you should really complain about how much you get! :p

Glad everyone else likes it, this host will remain up as long as possible, I have no intentions of letting it die down.

This is a very good host. Registered pretty quick. But to Ammo, if the host does decides to go down, please let us know ahead of time, like a month. That would be great! Thanks for service, your doing a good thing... :)

I will let you know if I ever plan to let it go down, Chances are that wont ever happen, But if unforseen consequences happen I will of course notify you all asap!

Glad you all like it though!

Techno™ said:
Some Questions:
Do U Allow User Ads...?
How Many Sub-Domains Will I Get?
How Many Databases Will I Get?

1 - Sure, You can put anything ads on theese sites.
2 - 3.
3 - 3.

Sorry about the mysql problems.
- Dan

Back