• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone to take over my free clinets

Blitz-Host

hello,

i am sorry for a host that is willing to take on our free customers.

They must offer the follwoing

Cpanel
50MB space
150MB bandwith per month
Unlimted FTP,Sub-domain and MySql databases Fantastico php ,sql, cgi,pop3 mail and Frontpage Extensions
own domain hosting as well

Luke

We can probably handle that ....

We have taken over a lot of hosts and host's clients the past year
as many host owners generally decide to leave web hosting.

Contact me and we'll talk about it.

have you offloaded these yet? what is the reason for no longer hosting them?

Sorry about all the questions, I want to take them on but I just want to make sure that they are good hosting clients.

Blitz-Host said:
around 12-15

How many disk space and bandwith do you use for that clients?

If I can put google add's on it, I can handle that clients. Contact ruicruz@forunsbb.com for more information (msn/e-mail).

Also, that users need to make a register on your-cms.info because its more easy to me to track his actions or make necessary account upgrates.

SL

SlAiD said:
How many disk space and bandwith do you use for that clients?

If I can put google add's on it, I can handle that clients. Contact ruicruz@forunsbb.com for more information (msn/e-mail).

Also, that users need to make a register on your-cms.info because its more easy to me to track his actions or make necessary account upgrates.

SL

Cpanel
50MB space
150MB bandwith per month
Unlimted FTP,Sub-domain and MySql databases Fantastico php ,sql, cgi,pop3 mail and Frontpage Extensions
own domain hosting as well

Thats the specs per free client.

we'll take on all of your clients if you need it right away!

PM me and we'll talk on msn, or an online chat prog.

GuruHost

PS. Our clients love our hostingand support!

amz, u69, clubhost, cybertoad

amz said:
We can probably handle that ....

We have taken over a lot of hosts and host's clients the past year
as many host owners generally decide to leave web hosting.

Contact me and we'll talk about it.
see you have changed your name again

I would be willing to help out with the personal type sites,artist,graphic type sites as well.

TheFreeWebHost.net can handle it. We have over 150 GB transfer and over 15 GB space AVAILABLE. We have been around as LewiSoft.net freehosting for 1 year, and ad HCGY.INFO for 1 year, and as something else for another year. We can handle all of your client's needs. The average support ticket time is 27 mins before it is replyed to.

amz said:
Clubhost = One of our many paid hosting brands

AMZ = Another one of our many paid hosting brands

Cybertoad = Our top free hosting brand (1 of 4)

U69 was never a hosting brand. That was one of the
number of domains that could be used for a subdomain
account under any of our regular free and paid hosting
brands including those mentioned above and others.

actually amz used to be your free brand then when that failed you made u69.us the free hosting and when that failed you made clubhost as your free brand and I guess cybertoad will be your free "brand" until it fails

Back