• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something similar to adsense?

merck

Can anyone suggest a good alternative? I know adsense is the best but I'm looking for something else to try for a small site. Around 100 unique people a day .

FastClick is probably the next best, but then you have to have quite a lot of traffic with them to receive minimum payout and it is also quite hard to get in with them.

Other not so good alternatives will include:

Adhearus and Clicksor.

Adbrite is another one. I dont really know how good they are, but I do know you can pick your ads, set your PPC rate etc. Some sites have a PPC as low as 1 cent, and of course you can set your own on your own site. They have stats as far as how many hits, category etc. There are a few bigger names on there as well.

bidvertiser, they are very good, you can even make your own ad sizes. you can also choose which ads you want to display. very good. high pay outs too. up to $.69 a click.

I used to think that they were great, until they deleted my account for no good reason, right when I was about 10 cents from their minimum payout level. ClickSor are good. I like them.

Yep, i use clicksor aswell. While this mightn't seem THAT good to people for 60 odd clicks ive got paid around $4-$5 which IMO is a pretty good payout :)

bidvertiser pays the best from what ive seen, but theyre a bit picky about what sites are allowed and they wont notify you of this for nearly a week, so you will loose a weeks worth of clicks possibly.

Back