• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Something to celebrate the upcoming 1 million posts?

Pardon? :knockedou

Yep, I did.
Dear Strong Bad,

A website I frequently visit is going to be turning ten this year, and a bunch of the members there are brainstorming what to do for a celebrating type thing. If you could give us some of your wisdom, I would be eternally grateful.

From,
Izek, WI.

How about inviting Giancarlo back?

I have a theory that GC has probably been amongst us since he got banned here all those years ago. Posing in the guise as another member, maybe one not extreme as he was. Impossible? Of course not. Improbable? Most certainly. Do I care. Certainly not. Think about it, Giancarlo himself is unfathomable as a real person. So staunchly Republican, openly gay, nuclear meltdown temper, a teenager with absolutely no clue about the nuances that revolve around an everyday teenager. Could that not have been an act?

Anywho, ---- it.

A million posts is cool. I think we should hold off on celebrating for a couple of years, for a 10 year FWS on vBull anniversary (seeing as I don't even know when the original FWS on cgiboard was released, but it goes as far back as at least 1999). There could be a subsection opened up on the FWS main site, and we could do video tributes, maybe some fancy Flashwork, a retrospective on some of the best moments on the forum, and a lifetime achievement award to Blank Verse.

In short, let's go Academy Awards on this mother----er.

Can't really tell, because posts are deleted every day but the ID is unique, so using the 1000000 id post wouldn't be accurate.

What's going to be done to celebrate though?

Celebrate good times come on!

I think we need the new site layout, that is a MUST. We need a decent forum skin to match the new layout when we get it. And on the exact day of the 10th birthday, every user online gets a special username colour for 3 months :D

Celebrate good times come on!

I think we need the new site layout, that is a MUST. We need a decent forum skin to match the new layout when we get it. And on the exact day of the 10th birthday, every user online gets a special username colour for 3 months :D

I agree :)

SHUT THE ---- UP WITH THE LAYOUT CHANGES.

We've gone 8 years looking the way the site does because the content is second to none. The site and the layout simply work.

Seriously, there's a reason why there are a million requests for layout changes that are promptly ignored.

SHUT THE ---- UP WITH THE LAYOUT CHANGES.

We've gone 8 years looking the way the site does because the content is second to none. The site and the layout simply work.

Seriously, there's a reason why there are a million requests for layout changes that are promptly ignored.

Why'd you notice it in the first place? :p

:evilb:

Back