• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sounds fun but wasn't

Toi

Let me tell you a story,
This PC (XP Quad intel processor,internal water cooling system, 4Gb ram,6 x 400Gb hardrives,sql server 2007 Beta and dual screen,22inch plasma) has been thru the wars but is now the perfect PC for me. I broke it over a week ago and joe and some guys helped me out,i deleted registry files,internet explorer,restore points,backup files and even bootable disks lmao i never even had an install disk. I got it formatted and now its better than ever!

Sounds fun but wasn't

I had recieved a microsoft update for sql 2007 beta but the update had an error and when they detected that they sent a patch to my computer and that deleted my registry files,then they sent another one to fix that then that deleted all my registry files and configs as it was trying to delete and replace damaged files and couldn't lol it just deleted them lmao

I had recieved a microsoft update for sql 2007 beta but the update had an error and when they detected that they sent a patch to my computer and that deleted my registry files,then they sent another one to fix that then that deleted all my registry files and configs as it was trying to delete and replace damaged files and couldn't lol it just deleted them lmao

Eesh! Did you lose any of your data?

Worst. Thread. Ever.

bunny-Owned !!.png

Back