• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spam

Master TJ

Nowadays all the spammers are found in FWS... People are replying to old threads... Not needed posts and answers are posted without any reason... Look at that Zipman and many more... All the fun of FWS is gone... First I used to get up early in the morning in the excitement of seeing the latest posts! But now everything has changed! :shame:

You've only been here a couple of weeks... The member you mention has had posts removed and we've been in contact with him about not bringing back old offer threads. If you see anything else feel free to report it.

Sure I will do report it next time! And I know its been only been few weeks since I joined but there has been quite a change since I have joined... I hope you agree to that! Deeplist and Zombie gone... And other things... Any ways I hope there wont be any more spamming here... :)

Sure I will do report it next time! And I know its been only been few weeks since I joined but there has been quite a change since I have joined... I hope you agree to that! Deeplist and Zombie gone... And other things... Any ways I hope there wont be any more spamming here... :)
Nothing has changed. You'll find them on every forum as you have for many years.

It's a question what you consider to be old. We have to set the limit somewhere and I think it's set to 45 days now.

Back