• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsor

Sabre

Hello,

I'm looking for a free reliable host for a site I hope to start, my site will be about GFX where people can come to get graphics made for free, templates, signatures, banners, logos, ect

I will need:

a domain

i would really like to get a hosting package for free and be sponsored by the hosting company i would add a banner to my site and a sticky in my forums...i'm willing to do more for a good package i'm also hoping to be able to upgrade for free latter down the road as my site grows

if your interested in sponsoring me please reply here or contact me and we can work out the details

thank you

Sabre said:
Hello,

I'm looking for a free reliable host for a site I hope to start, my site will be about GFX where people can come to get graphics made for free, templates, signatures, banners, logos, ect

I will need:

a domain

i would really like to get a hosting package for free and be sponsored by the hosting company i would add a banner to my site and a sticky in my forums...i'm willing to do more for a good package i'm also hoping to be able to upgrade for free latter down the road as my site grows

if your interested in sponsoring me please reply here or contact me and we can work out the details

thank you

Would you consider a subdomain or a "free domain" (re-directional service)?

if you have the money and can afford for it, i would suggest gettin the domain yourself and then getting a good host.

there's too many gfx sites out there unless you can say why your site is going to be in anyway diff from those sites that are around now

clement said:
if you have the money and can afford for it, i would suggest gettin the domain yourself and then getting a good host.

there's too many gfx sites out there unless you can say why your site is going to be in anyway diff from those sites that are around now

Clement, how many free hosts are offering free Top Level Domain names with the hosting? If I'm behind the times, help me out, I want to be "with-it."
:)

rhianna said:
Clement, how many free hosts are offering free Top Level Domain names with the hosting? If I'm behind the times, help me out, I want to be "with-it."
:)

I would suggest you to start with a free host that offer you a subdomain and low advertising on your site. You will never know is a free host ;)

Chek it out

Well, you can also choose the option of getting a .tk domain for free, definitely looks more professional than a subdomain ...

Mustang said:
Well, you can also choose the option of getting a .tk domain for free, definitely looks more professional than a subdomain ...

Yes, there are other choices available as well. I am the moderator at PCRiot Tech Talk. I started a thread
about "free domain services" (ie domain name redirection services) available elsewhere on the Internet. Some of this information might be helpful to people who are wondering what options exist for subdomain and "free domain" services.

Note: .tk domain is not accessible internationally

We have free hosting 500MB space 5GB Bandwidth with PHP & MySQL, require only small text link or 1 referal of paid customer to us, read my signature for more information, when we say 5GB bandwidth for free, it really mean 5GB, we don't lie about bandwidth allowance.

If you don't want to pay for a domain, you can refer a customer to us and we will give you a free domain name.

Back