• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsoring My Clan

CarbonPhybeR

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone here hosts servers for Counter-Strike: Source, hosts domains, or creates custom web templates and would like to sponsor my Clan, Single Shot. We are not looking for money, but instead a server or website that we could put to good use and attract customers to your business at the same time. If you do decide to sponsor us we will put banners for your company on our website, our CSS server, in our IRC channel, we will refer people to your business and even wear t-shirts with your companies logo on them at LAN's or CAL. Here is some information about our clan:

This season we are going CAL-O and for many of us it is the first time but for some players it is their second or third time in CAL-O and we also have 2 CAL-M reform players. We are 1-1 so far in the CAL season losing to one of the longest running teams in CAL and one of our top members could not make the game. We also have 3 more talented players lined up to join our team next time the rosters unlock. Most of our players range from age 15-18 but we do have a few in the 20's so we still have a long career ahead of us and we hope to do CAL many many times and do better every time. Also I am a decent coder and know some html and I know very well how the servers work so if you do decide to sponsor us you will not need to do maintenance as I can do that. If anyone is interested in sponsoring us please reply to this thread or if you like, send me an e-mail at david31@telus.net.

{ss} CarbonPhybeR [LDR]

I will sponser you and your clan. I know how it is looking for a website for free and doing post to host or getting a free website that puts ads all over your website. I had a clan in Socom 1 2 and 3.

I can set you up with a plan that will suit your needs. I run cPanel and all the good stuff. I will give you 800MB, and 20GB BW and if you need more just say something.. visit www.smartstartservers.com/community

Back