• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.::Sponsors Needed For Good Cause::.

myownWH.com

Hello All,

Currently through discussion during my Social Studies class, my teacher made me realise just how screwed up our world is. And me and some friends decided that it was up to the young people in the world to start making changes for the future. But what we need is some help from people that care, we need a website design, a domain, and finally some hosting. We want to get our word out, and the thing most young people use, is well, the internet so what a better place to put this.

Whats This About?
Well, this is going to be a website where once a day/week we will be posting a new column on the problems that we have discovered, and some solutions on how everyone can help in solving this problem. But right now your probably thinking thats all we are going to do, and no its not. We aren't all about the doom and gloom, we are also going to be doing stuff with Technology News, Game News... etc. We want to make this interesting for everyone, while still getting our point across. We just want it to be a place about things that are taking place, and are going to be taking place in the World, but at the same time we want to be doing some other stuff as well.

What We Need:
Website Design
Website Hosting
Domain Name

Why Should You Help?
Well, you live on Earth to, and I am pretty sure that you want to see it stay around as long as possible, so help us get the messege out to everyone. This is just one step in the right direction, and every bit of help is appreciated!

If you want there to be a future, then you need to start getting your voice heard now! We are the generation that is going to have to settle our differences for the greater good of the world, and by getting this website up, it will help a great deal. So if you would be interested in helping us then please PM me, or post here with some Contact Information, along with what you would be willing to help with.

I can give u all those, the domain might take a month to get but I think I could do the other 2. Well I can do the hosting!

The hosting I might be able to do. Depending on how much space and bandwith your looking at.

Regards,

Romeo18 said:
The hosting I might be able to do. Depending on how much space and bandwith your looking at.

Regards,

tzyzhing said:
web design? contact me

I can buy the domain
Romeo18 can provide the hosting
Tzyzhing can do the webdesign

Team effort to get your needs!

Well first, I need to know the exact total of the space and bandwith he is going to need to have. Than I can go from there.

Regards,

Back