• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SQL4U Web Hosting

Ravensky

SQL4U is a free host running on very reliable servers and has a very friendly support team and admin. I'm hosted there and I have to say that this is one of the best free webhost I've seen. Here's one of their packages:

Space: 50 MB
Bandwidth: 250
Email Addys: 5
MySQL DBs: 5
Frontpage Extensions: yes
PHP/CGI Support: Yes
Fantastico: Yes
Custom Error Pages: Yes
Subdomains: 5
Latest Version of cPanel
And best of all...ad free!

And that's their low-end plan. I suggest you go check them out if you need a great, free, ad free host. The link to them is http://www.sql4u.net

Well,
i think its pretty gd for free!
I mean if you have like an info site..just starting out..and if u read on his site..there are upgrades and better packages for free :p

Yes, we have 3 different plans. The one that Ravensky posted is our lowest plan for someone who really doesn't need much space or bandwith.

hmz well the forum isn't working. I think it's because of my computer. But yes, the packages are quite good for info websites and such.

I am not having any difficulties with the forums. Are you getting an error message or is it just not showing up?

Back