• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SSH account for tunneling.

hwjin2

Hi, I'm looking for SSH server for my work computer.
my work computer is heavily censored and can't even do remote computing without tunneling.
I don't even need SSH space just need a server to forward the ports to bypass firewall.
I'm planning on using it to access teamviewer.com (it's blocked by my company at the moment)
it offers free remote access to home/work computer.

need port 80 / 443 opened

Hello hwjin2,

Our 128MB VPS will be suitable for this. Details below.

128MB VPS
  • 128MB Guaranteed RAM
  • 256MB Burstable RAM
  • 10GB Disk Space
  • 150GB Monthly Transfer
  • 1 IP Address
  • SolusVM Control Panel
[Order Now] - [More Information]

We provide 24 hour support and can also offer management services on request. Please contact us for more information, or simply order by clicking the "Order Now" link above.

I'd like to offer you Vps-1:
Processor: 1ghz dedicated
Space: 20gb(raid protected)
Ram: 512mb guaranteed
Bandwidth: 1000gb
2 ip addresses included
Choice of Linux OSs
DDOS protected VPS powered by VePortal
Price: $6/m or $66/annum
Order Here

Best Regards,
Aloy Casmir

THXen-1

10GB - Disk space
96 MB - RAM
200 GB - bandwidth

$13/month - not oversold
SolusVM Control panel

This will be enough for SSH tunneling, or setting up a simple proxy (with Privoxy)

If you would like to order this, you can contact us at billing[at]tinahost.net or come to our Live Chat

VPS SERVER 1
Ram/Memory: 512MB
Disk Space: 20GB
Bandwidth: 1,000GB
IP Addresses: 2
Price: $12.95/mo
Order Now - Secure

--- FULL SSH control.
--- Instant OS relaods, reboots and backups within the VPS control Panel.

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.2, 5.3
  • Debian 4, 5
  • Fedora 9, 10
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04
Currently we accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and Money Bookers.

Two users have posted the same offer in one thread.

Both dotnetgeek and specialhost has registered here in the same month. I am not interested with it :( I doubt they both are the same person.

Hi, I'm looking for SSH server for my work computer.
my work computer is heavily censored and can't even do remote computing without tunneling.
I don't even need SSH space just need a server to forward the ports to bypass firewall.
I'm planning on using it to access teamviewer.com (it's blocked by my company at the moment)
it offers free remote access to home/work computer.

need port 80 / 443 opened

Do you know how to configure SSH and a firewall? A cheap low end vps will fill your needs, but even that may be overkill.

Have you looked into a VPN (Virtual Private Networking) service? A VPN would probably be less of a hassle, and might cost less too.

Back