• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stardew.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardew

I am offering free hosting for you. Yes, YOU!

What you get:

• 25 MB space
  • Unmonitored Bandwith
  • Forum (Doesn't count against your space)
  • Hotlinking
  • FTP Upload
  • Front Page Extentions
  • I will install any program for you

What's the catch?
Just drop us a note or 5 at stardew.com/forums

Thanks!

If you want the hosting, email
stardew@stardew.com

Now...doesn't that make me look so professional...my host is currently down...3 hours after I posted this.

Sorry for the troubles.

Yes, I know the CSS would make it look better. Infact, I accidently deleated the CSS by mistake, and now I am working on a new webdesign. And, figuring out how to make all these changes before I do move.

Thank you once again;
Stardew.

Ok, are you sure you can handle the forums and not even affecting the space? And the unmonitered bandwidth... wooo that sounds like a place for abusing, sure you can keep up with something like that? I mean.. you should atleast moniter it to find illegal activities IMO.

Originally posted by sgt_outlaw
Ok, are you sure you can handle the forums and not even affecting the space? And the unmonitered bandwidth... wooo that sounds like a place for abusing, sure you can keep up with something like that? I mean.. you should atleast moniter it to find illegal activities IMO.

Hello,

I will do routine checks on users accounts, checking things. I mean, everything.

And, I can keep up with it, and I'm not one of those hosts who will just forget to pay their server bill, and people who are counting on them, lose their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back