• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Start Your Own Post2Host FREE (Free Domain Name & WHM Reseller Account)

Secret

Hello everyone,

I'm opening a chance for all of you to start your own post2host (only post2host - nothing else) totally FREE. I will be sponsoring you a domain name (a .com) and a WHM/cPanel reseller account.

Seriously, free?
Yes. This is a serious offer and is totally free. No risk on your side AT ALL. I will not interfere with your new post2host site. This is truly your project and you are the one who will be responsible to run it.

All I'm asking is for you to place 1 adsense unit on the top of every pages in your forum. You can still put your own ad in the other part of the page.

What I'll be providing you with:
To start, I will provide you the following:

• A Top-Level Domain name (.com)
  • A cPanel/WHM reseller account
Server: Dedicated server with cPanel/WHM, Fantastico, Installatron, RvSkin, LiteSpeed Web Server, ROR.

As your post2host site grows bigger, I'll upgrade your reseller account (or maybe, in the future, when necessary, your own VPS/dedicated server).

What are the requirements?

1. You must have an experience in the web hosting industry before. Either you had your own web host, you were a staff, you are a staff, etc. (either paid or not, paid host or free host, doesn't matter).
  2. You are serious about doing this project.
  3. You have time to run this project.
  4. You have knowledge about: WHM, cPanel, PHP, MySQL, DNS, Email, Forum, HTML and CSS.
  5. You know how to start & run a post2host site on your own.
  6. Can speak English well.
  7. Professional attitude.
  8. You must have an account here, at FWS (for sure, you will need that to send me a PM).

I'm currently working for another web hosting...
No problem. As long as you can manage this project well (and manage your time well), I have no problem.

How to apply?
PM me (not reply here) with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Country you currently live in
  3. Languages you can speak
  4. Experiences - In the web hosting industry - include as much details as possible (time, position, etc.).
  5. Knowledge & skills - related to web hosting & computer
  6. Your current status - NOT your marital status :p - Which host are you currently working for, what's your position, or what was the last job you had - related to the web hosting industry.
  7. Why should I pick you?
This is a very limited offer, so hurry!

Thanks.

Last edited:
before anyone's interview starts lemme ask you some questions :)

how much space and bandwidth ll you allow?
how many cPanel and Reseller Accounts (max limit)?

what ll you demand in return?

1. Space/bandwidth: 5gb/50gb.
2. No limit, overselling allowed.
3. Read my post:
All I'm asking is for you to place 1 adsense unit on the top of every pages in your forum. You can still put your own ad in the other part of the page.

Interested? :)

Please note that I may not be able to accept all applications. I may only select few that I think qualify.

well the offer is not bad .....
one of my friends might be interested :)
i ll tell him he ll contact you.....

Thanks :) This is a very good opportunity for those who want to try to start their own web hosting.

Exactly, I think those people should be given a chance to run their own post2host site...

Sometimes, the problem is not about the money. They have money, but they don't have credit card to pay, right? :)

UPDATE: I have already accepted several applicants. There are only few slots left. Hurry!

is the master reseller accounts still available ??

I am interested, as I am unable to send u pm, if the offer is still available then please contact me at adityastar AT gmail.com

It's not a mater reseller... Just a reseller... And sending a PM thorugh FWS is a requirement. :)

Yes, we still have some left :)

Now, let me get this right, your allowing us to place an ad in addition to yours? If yours is an adsense advertisement, isn't it against their rules?

Back