• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Strange Post Counts

Matsta

Hey
I keep noticing that my posts counts is going down. I had like 338 posts not i got 335. I know that threads get deleted but this happens nearly every day. Also when you post in differnet thread in the same category with like a minute apart and the seconds posts never counts. It doesnt go up the next day. Its like ive done 200 posts that havent been counted

Just report spam/rules abuse posts, don't post in them and your post count should be fine :)

yeah don't worry Matsta... I've had my share of post deletions lawl... I wonder if a mod keeps track of that, must be over 100 though I think... but yeah, just do your best to post useful posts like I'm trying to do... and it should be fine :)

that's because you write stupid stuff, and then your stupid stuff gets deleted..

Hey i have to say i dont write stupid stuff only occasinaly in the Longest Thread. Anyway just because i report more things than you do...

Why does anthony1414 have around 4 billion posts?
Are you not a bit late with that? It was 4 billion+ for some reason and I set it back to reflect his true count a day or three ago.

Edit: 2 days ago.

Maybe you had a window open from a couple of days ago?

Back