• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suggest Best Video Hosting Alternatives

gulshannegi

hello all, I'm developing a web application that requires a video but can't use Facebook or YouTube APIs. Can anyone suggest an alternative to YouTube or Facebook, I also search about video hosting on the internet, and saw many of the lists. but I am very confused as to which one to integrate, Please suggest.

Thank You

Hi all, from the last few days I also searched for this on the Internet and found some of them:

1: Vimeo
2: Twitch
3: Hippo Video
4: Wistia

and found this post on the Internet about Hosting Plateform, but i am very confused as to which one to choose, can anyone please help me in this?

bodHOST sets the bar pretty high when it comes to managed VPS hosting. Its features alone scored the second-highest on this list in our research testing, and it’s easy to see why. All plans come with free backups, root access, and up to eight CPU cores with five cPanel licenses included. There’s also help available 24/7 via phone, live chat, and a ticketing system, plus a 30-day money-back guarantee.

You can save 50% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code VPS50. Hurry Up avail to this offer now!

View more Offers: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/christmas-web-hosting-offers-2022/

I am pleased with Host.co.in VPS hosting. Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

What I'm trying to say is that Host.co.in is a real decent option for hosting websites and also for registering domains. During our twelve months as clients, uptime has been excellent, and we have not experienced any issues either with our website or email.

Back