• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Surviving ad free hosts...

RonDoubt

What hosts are still ad free? i can think of envy.nu, digitalrice.com, f2s.com, liquid2k.com and virtue.nu(?). any others?

y not? Every done a domain through them? i mean register? i've done 3 through them only ever paid for 1.

Wow, Technics. How did you do it? Did you only host your site's "cover" page on two of your Portland accounts!?

nope - registered it and within 2 weeks transferred the domains to webnetics now they are lost all togther.

Here is several more ad free hosts :

Brinkster.com
Redrival.com
i12.com
mycgiserver.com
angelcities.com

:)

freehost

thefreehost.net is soon going to offer free webspace (25MB), but it can be increased upon requests. We will offer cgi, php, and we might consider offering mysql too! We'll be offering it within 1-2 months, so keep it bookmarked!

Re: freehost

Originally posted by timchak
thefreehost.net is soon going to offer free webspace (25MB), but it can be increased upon requests. We will offer cgi, php, and we might consider offering mysql too! We'll be offering it within 1-2 months, so keep it bookmarked!

Your using Excelland for your service how could you provide those things?

Back