• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

System Administrator For Hire.

Linuxguru07

Hello Every one,

I am a system admin who has over 6 years of experience in this field, below are some of my technical skills:

Billing using WHMCS / support single handedly for an entire company.

Results-oriented, talented professional with over 6 years of visible achievements in both customer-driven and technological industries. Expert troubleshooting and administrating skills with effective communication.

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:

• Strong technical aptitude with exceptional talent in training and development and an ability to effectively translate technical information and procedures to end-users.
• Superb troubleshooting and analytical skills with capacity to accurately identify and assess problems before providing expert solutions.
• Dedicated to providing quality customer support; consistently meet or exceed client needs by providing service beyond expectation.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with ability to listen & effectively respond appropriately and maintain mutual comfort level while relating to a diverse group of individuals.
• Proven administration abilities; able to assume multiple responsibilities and remain productive within time-sensitive and fast-paced environments.
• Recognized for professionalism, thoroughness, and commitment to quality and teamwork.
• Ready to assume new challenges to meet or succeed objectives.

TECHNICAL STRENGTHS:

• Maintain and administer Linux (CentOS, Free BSD, Cobolt, Debian), Windows servers.
• Configure hardware; hardware/software installation; IT Support
• Experienced as Lead Configuration Technician, Maintenance Engineer and Systems Administrator
• Windows Administration
• Backup Server Administration (NAS & Rsync)

Thank you for your time in reading this thread, looking forward to working with a nice company with a good monthly pay

You can contact me on linuxadmin07@gmail.com or PM me with a IM id and i will contact you there.

Thank you.

I'd like to see a resume/cv too.

Obviously to save all the posts, can you post one somewhere that can be downloaded?

Several of your stated skills are of interest, and what would your availability be? I'm assuming online only (unless of course geographically your suited).

If you guys provide me your email ID i can email you my resume, just let me know your email id in this thread or PM me with your email ID.

PS: Stan, i have sent you an email with my resume on the email ID that you have provided as per your request.

Thank you.

You are right, but i don’t have a place to upload my CV at the moment, if you want give me your email id or IM id and i will contact you or mail you my CV.

Back