• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tapatalk installed

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
If you visit FreeWebspace.net on your mobile device you might want to use the Tapatalk app. When you visit freewebspace.net/forums using your iPhone, Android or whatever it will ask you if you'd like to use Tapatalk.

I'm not using Tapatalk myself, so let me know what you think.

Personally, I don't like it, but we have it installed on the sn95 mustang community and there's a lot of people that do like it. Great job.

Just added FWS to tapatalk on my iphone 5.
Its a lot better this way, less bandwidth use.
I requested somekind of mobile plugin twice on this forum, I am glad its finally here!

Cool, just noticed. I use Tapatalk myself, it's a great little app for surfing forums.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Awesome! Got the notification as well in the title bar.

fwsmention.png

And now I'm trying out Tapatalk. Looks like it's working.

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Every one is mobile now, if your website isn't smartphone or tablet ready, you are f*cked.

I'd say for hosting websites having a static main website is fine, but community area's such as forum's and blog's should be mobile device ready.

I'm currently on here posting with my tablet whilst the girlfriend watches her soaps on tv.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

I've upgraded Tapatalk to latest version. It's now version 4.9.1 instead of 4.9.0

Back