• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Testing Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamJ

When's 1999?
NLC
Hey guys, I'm currently doing a little thing for a friend and requiring some hosting to test this on. It's mainly to be used for a design I am designing for his website. Simple requirements would be:

250mb Space
1gb Bandwidth
1 MySQL
0 Email
1 FTP

Subdomain would be nice, really can't be bothered setting up a domain or using one of mine for this.

Would mind this hosting ASAP, should be active for around a month at most. Due to the style of requirement, there would be no advertisements on the site and I am not up for posting for this.

@ihav2names, I would've preferred to be able to talk about it, rather than being PM'd the account information without even saying that I wanted an account from you.

@Rack, I'll gladly go with you, I'm dropping you a PM right now.

Last edited:
If your still needing one Adam pm me I'll setup a sub domain account for you on a low usage VPS

Hi,

I was a bit slow on the uptake here, I hadn't got PMs set to email me. Oh well, at least I've changed it now :)

Regards,

Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back