• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Texas Game Server Special! $1.99/slot

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
We are running a quick and dirty special for gameservers. This special is valid for our texas location only and on any game capable of being run on a windows based machine with the exception of battlefield 1. This special will run for one week or until all slots are filled.

You will received

* Up to 66 Tick Server (where applicable)
* Level I Web Hosting Package
* 10 Slot Teamspeak (no ventrilo substitute)
* Webhosting/TS/Game Administration Panel
* Full Support access

These are premium servers you will be placed on and regardless of the low price you will still receive the same treatment and respect as our higher paying clients.

Referrals available on request. Pleae contact me direct at the email address listed below.

Thanks,
Reed

admin @ availnetworks.net

Do you have a gameserver link, because I've seen one before. And, I just wanted to check it out.

If you don't want to be publicly announced, don't worry 'bout it.

the gameserver site was never really active. I have pretty much always sold gameservers based on personal and clan referrals and a few forum posts here and there. This special is due to some room on one of our texas machines.

Back