• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Text Links for Cheap on HideIP

holydevil

Text Links for Cheap on HideIP PR3, +120K PageViews/per day

Ok, u heard it right

HideIP is opeing new advertisement spot that also for cheap

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6200/hideiplinkxn7.jpg

The most viewed and noticable place on HideIP

Text Link: 2$/month (only 7 spaces)
(OR)
One 500x20 banner for 15$/month (if Text link is booked 1st than this offer is nulled)

Site overview:

Traffic detail: +120K pageviews per day

Google PR3

Visitors source - google search, forums, others

Visitors origin - US, Ireland, India...

Stats Preview on request

Payment: Paypal

Thanx
FlaVian (aKa Holy dEvil)

Last edited:
Err! Myspace screenshot and 'localhost' for the proof.

It's a toolbar that you may have added.

Proof for claim please!

Yup i always modify stuff on my "LocalHost" and after that on my site, so im sure that my final touch is right

Payment: Paypal

Stats i have PMed u both

Err! Myspace screenshot and 'localhost' for the proof.

It's a toolbar that you may have added.

Proof for claim please!

anyother proof u want, ced has just bought d Textlink from me and his link is up

Have a gd day

Update:

Only 3more spaces r left

Not the advertised nor 'stats' provided site.

http://www.hideip.be/index.php?q=d3d...&hl=1011101001 - site with links

As promised stats link removed.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6200/hideiplinkxn7.jpg - your image of you're 'MySpace presence.

hideip.be the proxy might be getting those stats, but where to and who sees the links you seem to be claiming/insinuating that hideip.be is yours to advertise on. Even I could have spoofed a page image with a bar and squashed logo.

Then I thought okay, give it a chance, have another look, if you use it you get the 'bar' but no, I use the proxy - and on top of that it didn't even give the correct site LOL.

Last edited:
wat ru talkin buddy pls pls pls dont flame the post if u dont want 2 buy the TextLinks

Now makein it all clear

The toolbar appears by default OK
If the users prefers No toolbar there is a option there(But user usally prefer toolbar for futher surfing)
Some sites dont allow Iframes which is very very rare so sometimes that Toolbar wont show up but but 96% it shows up and still the person is 99% anonymous

The site belongs to me

Removed on request by decker

i was being polite to you but ur on my nerves now

Cmon if u dont have the money and not intrested in buying the TextLink so Pls dont y ru peeking others

Kind Regards
FlaVian

Last edited:
The toolbar appears by default OK
If the users prefers No toolbar there is a option there(But user usally prefer toolbar for futher surfing)
Some sites dont allow Iframes which is very very rare so sometimes that Toolbar wont show up but but 96% it shows up and still the person is 99% anonymous

The site belongs to me

Btw wat proof god damit u have that http://www.web-spot.co.uk/ is ur ----ty site

i was being polite to you but ur on my nerves now

Cmon if u dont have the money and not intrested in buying the TextLink so Pls dont y ru peeking others

Kind Regards
FlaVian[/quote]

FlaVian, this is not flaming but an appeal for real proof of a claim, your also adding people that have bought this service from you to the thread.

This is also a community above all and we don't like the idea people may be 'possibly' mislead.

Having said that quote-
Traffic detail: +120K pageviews per day
Google PR3
- is a mighty sales tool if it is provable and that is all that is asked, the provided info so far is far from convincing and possibly the inclusion of a link (full URL) that all these ad's can be seen at would be a start, others have questioned too now.

I will edit my post as you requested by PM to remove the link to stats, although why I cannot understand either.

Best Regards

P.S. both sites in my sig are owned by me and operated under a Ltd company incorporated by companies house in the UK. And I am the MD of that company and major shareholder. Therefor please remove your detrimental comments regarding this immediately.

Back