• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, Peo. I have verified the changes applied.

I hope you don't mind me asking one more thing. I received these reports from my members who attempted to submit their reviews for Water Seven.

OMG, After click "Submit review", I got an blank page :'( It didnt save my review :'

Me too having the same problem. After clicking submit, it shows blank page and the review is not added. I confirmed with Opera, Firefox, IE, I guess it will not work with other browsers also.

I also tried it myself (I submitted a review under the name = "Generic") and the same results happened. Is there anything that we have missed?

I'll look into that. I have received many reviews lately, so it might have been a temporary problem.

I just tried it and it is working now.

You should get redirected to the page for the host that you reviewed and get a message at the top saying "Thank you for your submission. Your review will be reviewed shortly by our Administrator and added to our directory once it is approved."

Thanks, Peo. Unfortunately, I'm still receiving the same reports about blank page showing up after submitting a review. I'm waiting for our other members to try out and see if it gives them the same results.

Back