• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The best free host is...

The best free host is?

• F2S (FreeDom2Surf)

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • DeLuxNetWork

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • NetDotHosting

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(no subject)

I think so, but you have to have a domain name in order for you to get to the higher plans. I'm about to get over 10,000 hits :p.

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
No, way. F2S sucks, I already got free domain hosting. I don't want to buy a paid domain host on the F2S sucky servers. Why would I wanna get F2S if they don't got all the features that NetDotHosting has? Plus, why would I wanan go with F2S when I get free domain hosting at NetDotHosting? My domain is already hosted on the NetDotHosting servers and I'm not gonna move my domain name again, man.

It's called zoneedit, and since you're hosted on NetDotHosting, why don't you test your scripts in a temp directory there?

Re: Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

It's called zoneedit, and since you're hosted on NetDotHosting, why don't you test your scripts in a temp directory there?
I can't because I can't see my web site! Look in netdothosting... for more information why my site isn't up.

Originally posted by szr
That's not the same question as mines you.........(not gonna say it)......!! I never said similar and that I never saw that poll.

Oh I didn't know it was after this poll...oops :eek:. Why r u so angry?
U know, u could've continued, instead of using (parenthesis) oh but then you'd get into trouble. Jeez, it was a minor mistake, just like how you wrote "mines" instead of "mine".

Last edited:
Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
That's not the same question as mines you.........(not gonna say it)......!! I never said similar and that I never saw that poll.
Is your idea of "same" as in "exactly identical"? :rolleyes:

Since you already have an account at netdothosting, then why don't you use it to test-run scripts?

Re: give up? ok if you say so

Originally posted by Demigod
nah i'd rather not. does anyone here have more than 500 unique hits a month?

well on average i get 33 hits per day (unique that is) times that by 30 (for days) = 990 hits a month so i think i could qualify pretty easy???

cos just remember this, if you get people that keep coming back and they are using a dialup isp, then their ip changes all the time, thus more unique hits a month

Back