• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"The BIG gap" in webhosting.

sp0radic

This has always bugged me.

Ok, say you have a free host, and they are giving you hosting for free, $0. They give all those features and stuff.

Then you take a look at their payed hosting. Basically the same stuff, maybe with a bit more space, or maybe they host ur domain, and they don't make ya put ads on ur site and they charge you something like $10 per month.

$10! That's from $0 a year, to $120 a year. Just for no ads!

This confuses me as why is the such a big gap in paid hosting compared to free hosting.

This really confuses me. :madchrist

Originally posted by sp0radic

Basically the same stuff, maybe with a bit more space, or maybe they host ur domain, and they don't make ya put ads on ur site and they charge you something like $10 per month.

:D lol first you say they give you more space then you say just for no ads

Robert

Originally posted by sp0radic

Ok, say you have a free host, and they are giving you hosting for free, $0. They give all those features and stuff.

Then you take a look at their payed hosting. Basically the same stuff, maybe with a bit more space, or maybe they host ur domain, and they don't make ya put ads on ur site and they charge you something like $10 per month.

This confuses me as why is the such a big gap in paid hosting compared to free hosting.

This really confuses me. :madchrist
more reliability, more uptime, faster.

It's just their attempt at surviving. You are actually paying for all of the free users too.

Back