• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I wanted to make a free host for April fools' day, where people signup and verify their email and everything, but when they upload their webpages, a script just overwrites everything with a html file saying april fools! but i just cant be bothered....

I wanted to make a free host for April fools' day, where people signup and verify their email and everything, but when they upload their webpages, a script just overwrites everything with a html file saying april fools! but i just cant be bothered....

hahahahahahaha, that would be hilarious. you could just write a cron job that inds all files in the home directory, does a chmod on them to 777, then re-write the index file with the text. i would laugh so hard if you did that. maybe we can conspire and do this next year. :D

hahahahahahaha, that would be hilarious. you could just write a cron job that inds all files in the home directory, does a chmod on them to 777, then re-write the index file with the text. i would laugh so hard if you did that. maybe we can conspire and do this next year. :D

Yeah, let's do that. I'll put it on my calender for March 15th 2012.

OK fine, I dont actually own a calender. But I will remember. You can count on me for that. I mean I usually don't ask for much, but I just need you to trust me on this one.

i do, only if i get a booth in the back corner where i can survey the entire restaurant and be discreet. how did you know?

Back