• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

How can the Banana die!?! :confused4 Obviously you guys have been slacking off! :shame: That's okay so have I! :biggrin2:
:banana: :God: Hail the Banana!

On Genmay I use 200ppp, but here I've kept default for some reason. There aren't too many threads that go past a few pages I guess.

Matt8 said:
What happened to those days when this thread made sense

I've read the whole thing, and the only person who really consistently posted insightful things was Dusty. Dusty somehow managed to make good conversation with almost nothing, but even then random posts were interspered throughout the discussion.

The only other people, who could keep up a good topic were Bruce and Blank, but Bruce seems to have quit FWS all together, and Blank doesn't post in this thread anymore.

Hobo said:
The only other people, who could keep up a good topic were Bruce and Blank, but Bruce seems to have quit FWS all together, and Blank doesn't post in this thread anymore.

Bruce does that from time to time

Back