• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Its obvilously for the best, people can get a little crazy in here. I feel a little scared that I have been cehcking this thread out for so long though...amkes me feel stupider.

Yes, I saw the 3 typos. No, I don't wanna fix them.

Matt8 said:
Its obvilously for the best, people can get a little crazy in here. I feel a little scared that I have been cehcking this thread out for so long though...amkes me feel stupider.

Yes, I saw the 3 typos. No, I don't wanna fix them.

3 words(i think): lol

meh im a vegitarian

even though i cant spell that word.

And no, im not one of those vegitariens that eats chicken.

Yet you were making fun of ppl that eat chicken! HA! Fish are still an animal, and one that apparently doesn't get enough credit.

Matt8 said:
Yet you were making fun of ppl that eat chicken! HA! Fish are still an animal, and one that apparently doesn't get enough credit.

a) i wasnt making fun of ppl who eat chicken, just supposed 'vegitarains' that do (also the ones that eat pork :confused4 )

b) fish is not warm blooded, and it is not a mammal. i am a pescetarian - a vegetarian that eats fish. (note a vegetarian that eats fish)

yo everyone i have a cool game

basically, after reading the word type in the very first thought in your head.

so i start off with:

free

You know it man. You know it.

Here is a strange topic, I get very little spam email anymore. On my two main accounts, personal and biz, I get VERY Little spam. Spam assassin on the servers works extremly well.

meh gmail does the same :p

also, if someone trys to send 100 at once (like i got one time), it justs groups it heh heh

Back