• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Just installed Vista - so far, I like it. Been using it for 3 hours, and had 4 blue screens. Seems to have calmed down now though.

Johnson is refering to himself for a reason as such ;)

Why does he save/sceenshot convo's :lol:

And here's a question. Say for example I had been diagnosed with a critial condition, and say I had a hosting company, and say I didn't want to see my clients suffer, and say well whatever after that.

Would anyone be at all interested in offering a safe haven for the poor souls I would leave behind?

Where do you think the longest thread ever in the history of forums is located? :confused4 :fangel: :angel: :) :eek2: :idea: :lol: :classic2: :knockedou :cry2:

Johnson is refering to himself for a reason as such ;)

Why does he save/sceenshot convo's :lol:

And here's a question. Say for example I had been diagnosed with a critial condition, and say I had a hosting company, and say I didn't want to see my clients suffer, and say well whatever after that.

Would anyone be at all interested in offering a safe haven for the poor souls I would leave behind?

Don't die on us Decker :cry2:

Back