• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Normal people, and some disabled people were jerks to me all my life during school. They either said I was too lazy to learn, etc. or that I used my Autism as an excuse. You know what, screw that. if you can't learn something that I can easily, your "Normal state of mind" is an excuse.

me on the topic of people flaming and bashing me in real life for having a learning disability, but can learn something in a few days, which they can't learn in a week.

Hm, I wanna be a mod on here, not just to boss some of you slackers around, just think I'd bring a nice bit o' british blood to the team :lol:

me on the topic of people flaming and bashing me in real life for having a learning disability, but can learn something in a few days, which they can't learn in a week.

dude, i never bashed or flamed you myself, but, you do seem to use your autism as an excuse.

Back