• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

My vps is being used for reliable-pc
and cpanel costs to much

I'd say hold off reliable-pc for a bit, swap over your vps so you can get your best project up first. Let's see your one good project in action while you work on the development issues of the others.

Older OSes still have their place. For instance: I deal with a lot of older surplus police radio equipment from the 80s and early 90s with my non-profit organization. (http://neirg.org) We purchase equipment after department wide upgrades and modify them to work on the ham radio bands, primarily 2m and 70cm. In order to program these radios, the software requires an older computer (like a 486) with a com port and MSDOS or Windows 9x booted into DOS mode to function correctly. For applications like that, locating a copy of Windows 95 or even Windows 3.11 or something like that would be worth $10 or $15.

Older OSes still have their place. For instance: I deal with a lot of older surplus police radio equipment from the 80s and early 90s with my non-profit organization. (http://neirg.org) We purchase equipment after department wide upgrades and modify them to work on the ham radio bands, primarily 2m and 70cm. In order to program these radios, the software requires an older computer (like a 486) with a com port and MSDOS or Windows 9x booted into DOS mode to function correctly. For applications like that, locating a copy of Windows 95 or even Windows 3.11 or something like that would be worth $10 or $15.
windows 95 still has a use

I don't know if you're a new troll in this place, but, while I have no gripe with you, I can see why others do. I just simply move on and ignore most of your content but your poster... first thing, totally inappropriate in the nature of the subject. Secondly, spelling! It's very troll-esque.

I don't know if you're a new troll in this place, but, while I have no gripe with you, I can see why others do. I just simply move on and ignore most of your content but your poster... first thing, totally inappropriate in the nature of the subject. Secondly, spelling! It's very troll-esque.
if you think that was inappropriate you must see my box art for the game

Back