• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Originally posted by Ben
So . . . you're offended by him voicing his opinion? Interesting . . . :S

No!! Who said I was offended?? It takes a lot more than that to offend me, i was just joking around, lighten up :D

Oh well, apprarently I did say i was offended in my first post (after re-reading it i caught my error :p )

It's all good tho, i wasnt really offended, just making this thread longer :D

Originally posted by DCI
I'm back to regain the #1 spammer in this long thread :eek:

Hmm, have you seen the DCI magic card?

few people know of the rigorous decision-making of the DCI (and the pic is loose on the card, it's actually taped ...it's supposed to be, and it shows a stick figure with darts)

lol @ Matt8 :p

Originally posted by Semi
VITA SOY MALT DRINKS! ;)

Hehe, nah.
It was a Cadbury Moro bar, but you wouldn't of got that.

Here's another one which is seemingly easier:
Indredients: Vegetable Oil, Onion, Gherkin, Vinegar, Sugar, Thickener (1403, 1422), Capers, Egg, Salt, Spice, Milk Solids non-fat, Antioxidant (320), Water Added

First one to guess correctly gets a prize.

[ADD] You are allowed to ask 1 yes/no question per person. ;) :D

Last edited:
Damnit, I wished I stopped by Hong Kong Supermarket more often, I might then know the answer to this :p

Originally posted by Mahoro
Hmm, have you seen the DCI magic card?

few people know of the rigorous decision-making of the DCI (and the pic is loose on the card, it's actually taped ...it's supposed to be, and it shows a stick figure with darts)

Awesome, im not the only magic player on this board.

Look at me, I'm the DCI is that card

I stopped playing magic five years ago, I saw my friend with that card at sixth (lit. the sixth floor of our school, it's known for the AzN bar and our magic players :D)

Jolt Gum. Costs so much...:eek:

[add]
The grocery store on Chambers in lower manhattan was known for selling Jolt (the drink), they don't have it anymore...can't get my fix other than stopping by starbucks and spending 800% more money :(

ya...hey matt, according to PM tracking, youve read my message about being a forum mod for demented design forums, yet you never replyied with your desired usrname/passwd for an account (on the forum) why?

Back